Numo & StandBy Productions share top tips on video engagement
Join us on Wednesday 29th March 2017, 13.30 - 16.30 at the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce while we unpick the benefits and challenges of advertising with video content.
Did you know that it's predicted that video will account for 69% of all consumer Internet traffic in 2017?*
Video is the most engaging form of content that any business can produce, whether you are talking to customers or clients, so what is the best way of making it work?
Our CEO Steve Tomkinson will be joined by Simon Owen the Managing Director from StandBy Productions to give detail on how to plan, create and deploy and effective campaign. They will be exposing some myths and delivering some surprising facts along the way that can really impact the way that you and your business or organisation use video as part of your marketing mix.
Find out why those familiar campaigns work, and how you can apply that same method to your campaign, no matter what size it is.
Areas that will be covered will include;
- What role can video play in your marketing and content strategy?
- How do you the choose the message to get the response that you want?
- How do you produce a video that allows you to rub shoulders with the largest brands in the world?
- What are the tactical uses of video in your marketing online and above the line?
- Where do you measure the performance and ultimately the return on investment?
- You will also see good examples of work out there and the results it gave.
There will also a breakout from the session to talk to other attendees and to ask the guys some more probing questions!
Limited spaces available, book your free ticket here
Talk: Can you get an ROI from video content?Date: Wednesday 29th March, 2017Time: 13.30 - 16.30Venue: Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce, Chamber Space, Elliot House,151 Deansgate, Manchester M3 3WD