Top 5 ways to drive traffic to your website
If there’s one thing you can never have too much of, its interest in your company. Your website is the first opportunity potential consumers have to engage with your business, and our tried and tested methods guarantee an increase in site traffic. So, whether you are a growing name that really needs to step up, or a small business that looking to reach the next level, you’re going to want to keep reading...
- Rank higher - Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)Sustaining a place at the elusive number one spot within search results is a goal for all companies. With the use of the latest Google methods we can make sure you are ranked at the highest possible position. By describing your products in a way that Google can understand, here at Numo we can make sure that your products and services are tagged and easy to find.
- Target and track - Programmatic MarketingA smart way to talk to your target ideal customer. Say you want to advertise to a female, 30 something, with a disposable income and a passion for travel (haven't we all?), programmatic marketing enables you to track the customer journey and pinpoint the most effective way to get in touch.
- Get seen by searchers - Paid Search Pay per Click (or paid search) gets your site seen by the customers searching for your product or service. Through a trackable, focused advert your business will rank seamlessly at the top of the search results.
- Raise brand awareness - Smart DisplayBy advertising in front of millions of high quality consumers across a whole network of websites and mobile devices your business will ultimately be seen by more people looking for the service you provide.
- Get creative - Rich Media By sharing bespoke images, video, text and rich media ads through avenues like smart display Numo can place you in front of your ideal client at exactly the right time and location.